Tuesday, April 20, 2010

COUNTDOWN

We are 6 days away from closing. 6. That is the most terrifying thing in the world to me. Between phone calls with the accountant, mortgage, insurance, sellers, attorney, boyfriend I'm trying to do as much as I can without my brain exploding......all while doing a full time job. I can't believe it. Open houses, bidding, fake shopping, real shopping... etc. The past year (almost) has been a lot of emotion all in one little ball and now it's about to explode.

The hardest part for me is leaving home. As excited as I am to move into a new chapter of my life, it's really hard for me as my family is extremely close and I love the home I grew up in. It'll be difficult not seeing my puppy everynight, hearing my brother jam out in the basement or having my mom approve outfits every morning.

I'm excited though.... really excited. Been looking forward to moving in with my boyfriend for a few years now. I'm looking forward to paying things on my own, feeling more independant and being able to grow with him.

and.... exhale.

No comments:

Post a Comment