Thursday, April 29, 2010

Melting Brain

It's two days after the original closing date. The seller's lawyers didn't trust that they received approval for mortgage so they requested it in writing... what is this first grade and the student is hiding his snack in his pants? This is the most frustrating thing I've dealt with in a long time.

These people are certifiable! I may have done a drive by last night (don't tell boyfriend) and saw that they haven't even started packing. Maybe they knew I was up to something because they left a card table on the curb....

Otherwise, everything is still in place. But our lawyer called and said they finally faxed it in and we should be closing with in the matter of days. Our mortgage rates go up if we don't close within 5 days and of course... I'm scheduled for jury duty.

Story of my life.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment