Friday, July 24, 2009

Kitty Always Lands On All Fours

One of my favorite quotes from Arrested Development is from Tobias Funke: "I always end up on all fours... like a cat" ( he is by far the best character in the world: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2NFShOeoOo) ANYWAY............. were in this cool house 4be/2ba huge property, although doesn't have a dishwasher, central air or garage........ we'll talk about that later....... and there's a sign on the door that says "DON'T LET THE CAT OUT." I ask the realtor what kind of cat it is and she says she hasn't seen it. So we go downstairs. There's literaly TREES hanging down from the ceiling (what is this, the Secret Garden?) we're doin our thing lookin' around etc etc and all of a sudden HOLY MOTHER OF BALLS a cat falls out of the ceiling and lands on the washing machine. Not only did I have to change my pants, but this freaking cat was glaring at me. Needless to say, I was out of that house in 2.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment