Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Land of The Lost

An old old old Victorian house was being sold in a great neighborhood so we thought taking a trip may be worth while. Besides, I always did want to live in a doll house. We roll up to this place and on the roof seems to be a mailbox pinned to a window. Maybe it's a bird feeder? Who knows... in we go... what.....the........where are we? There are rocks and stones and gems and... wait, did Indiana Jones have a wife? Because if he did, we found her. I was sure that a stuffed raccoon would drop onto my head or I'd find old coins that I could steal and put on ebay. The kitchen was OLD. I mean, old. There was a wood burning stove in there (legit) and a room where the owner smuggled drugs from Mexico. She converted a large closet or something where I imagine they used to keep the sheep and goats before slaughtering (looked like a barn) and had boxes and shelves of foreign drugs which was pretty much Heliopathy Heaven. Upstairs she had a library filled with books who must have been published by all the strange people you've met in your life (the whacked Yoga Instructer, the crazy Psychologist etc etc). It was a dirty old messy gross house. No Barbie dream house here.

No comments:

Post a Comment